Friday, March 14, 2008

So....

You've met the QKD Royal Court with words and some cards... how about up close and personal with scrap pages??? Today is the day to 'meet' us face to face... The QKD Royal Court was asked to be featured on Split Coast Stampers today as Diva Designers... Check it out here.
Penny, Heidi, Jules, Tanis, Lindsay and myself participated in the Diva-ness of the day. Here are our pages:
The above is by: Me, Queen Kat

The above is by: Jules
The above is by: Lindsay
The above is by: Heidi
The above is by Tanis
The above is by Penny

1 comment:

Carla said...

These are all wonderful! Your design team is amazing!! I never get over to the scrapping section of SCS because I'm not a very good scrapper-maybe if I went over there, I'd be better!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...