Monday, July 7, 2008

Get Inky with it!

The Get Inked! Kit that is... The July Get Inked! kit is a splash of color and the absense of it. :) Make sense of that you grammar nuts out there. :) The theme for July is Resist. How can U resist this awesome kit???? I can't! I even got to play with it this month. There will be samples in the gallery soon with the stamps so make sure you check it out.

We only have 6 of these fun kits left. For $18.99 for one month this can be yours! Or if you subscribe and keep them coming automatically each month, you'll only pay $17.49 per month and you'll get free shipping on each shipment! How can you beat that deal with the price of gas these days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute stamps. Who makes the green ink pad? I don't think I have ever seen those before.

I can't wait to see who has made your new design team. Are you going to post it soon?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...