Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

So, my thoughts have been missing on Thursdays! I took a little over a week off for vacation, headed to the beach, loved the time off, but had to exist without a computer or internet the whole time. It was a nice time spent with family, but now I am trying to catch up on some things.

So, my thought for today is exhaustion. I know that it is summer and it is a time to relax, but it seems like we all are going at such a fast, break neck pace. I have a friend who went in for a routine check up and now has surgery scheduled for next week, so her fast pace has been definitely slowed down, but I wanted to make her a card to hopefully cheer her up as she recovers.



I used Can You See Me Now. This is one of the fabulous stamps by designer Alexandria Sandlin available at QKD!

Thanks for popping by and if you are sick, I hope that you "heal fast" as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...