Friday, January 6, 2012

January New Release! Elf Bride by Monika Ptok Byard

Ah, 2012.  A new year, a fresh start, an opportunity to open the floodgates of inspiration, explore new techniques, and challenge my creativity.
And what better project to start with than a new release stamp from Queen Kat Designs?  I made this card using a stamp called Elf Bride by Monika Ptok Byard .  I love the detail in this stamp.  She looks haunting as a bride, and I had fun coloring her. 
Since crafters tend to look forward to the next holiday on the calendar, I have hearts and love on my mind, so this image I framed with a paper doily heart.  Lace, stitching, pearls and a flourish finish off the card, and I hope you like it!
There are quite a few new releases this month, including Monika's Elf Bride.  Check them all out HERE.  And don't forget to check out the QKD BLOG and Facebook page for more inspiration

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...