Saturday, October 20, 2012

Flip Top Frankie

Happy Saturday.  Emily here with a card to showcase for you.  For this card, I used Flip Top Frankie by Sandra Caldwell.  You have to go and check out the Store to see more of Sandra's work.  She is an amazing artist.

I used my colored pencils and OMS for Frankie.  With his red eyes, it looks like he had a little too much candy.  I used Nestabilities Classic Squares and Classic Scalloped Squares to cut out Frankie and the mats. I also used them for the Inkadinkadoo sentiment, which I stamped using Stampin' Up's Pumpkin Pie.  I inked all the edges with DI Vintage Photo.  Frankie is on pop dots.  The background papers are from Recollections and the card stock is from Colorbok.  I added a little bit of sheer green ribbon and some black rhinestones from Queen and Co. and Frankie was complete.

I hope you all enjoyed your visit here to QKD blog and have a wonderful Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat said...

Love that Frankie!! The bird peeking out of his head makes me smile. Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...