Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Time for a Drinky Poo......

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a good week so far and are looking forward to the upcoming holidays. Have you got all your shopping done? I haven't even started EEK!!!
Well after doing my shopping I think I will need " A Drinky Poo" after tackling the crowds.

Today I am showcasing a fantabulous image by Charles Bristow called Lorelei's Martini. I love Charles's images they are so sexy and sassy and fun. 
I really got a kick out of working with this image it definitely was fun. I decided to go with a Christmas twist of this image. Lorelei looks like a candy cane. I used some Bo Bunny Mama Razzi II on this project.

Here is my take on this awesome image.


 


Look at her little smexy bum sitting on the olive. Tee Hee I really enjoyed this image. I don't know about you but I sure cold use a martini right now.

Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have a safe and Happy holiday.

Hugs

Janie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...