Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Coloring...

So.. I was playing with a NEW stamp set yesterday and I wanted to see how many variations I could come up with for making new robots... and I have 7 here to show you... There are so many more that you can make with the stamp set. Although I won't show you the set just yet... I will share my samples with you. Here's a card I made using the new Build a Bot stamp set...
Then... I wanted to color in the bots I made.. so I got out my Gamsol (paint thinner) and Prisma Pencils.. Yeah I finally poped for the largest set they sell.. what is it? 170 pencils or some obscene amount like that? lol. So here are the other 6 examples I have that I made with the new Build a Bot set...

The first one is done with 2 colors of blue.. The 2nd one is a metallic silver pencil and red, the 3rd is so cute in person. It's a Halloween Bot. I used lime, ornage, black and purple (that turned blue thanks to the flash on the camera)... The 4th is done with metallic gold, black and teal.. The next one is red & chocolate brown. the last one was so much fun. I used lime and hot pink and faded the two together for the feet. How stinkin cute is that?
Thanks to SJ, we have a great new stamp set! It will be released on October 1st so save your pennies and check back for more great ideas on new stamp sets to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THese robots are just adorable! I love the way you've colored them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...