Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here Ye Here Ye...

Queen Kat has entered the castle... *giggle*... We have the '08-'09 Royal Court results in and I'm here to share them with you...

Royal Stamping Maids
Penny Hartley
Jennifer Greco
Taylor Usry
Jessica Diedrich
Kathryn Heflin
Heather Lee-Reppen
Maria Levine
Cheryl Walker

Royal Stamp Chancellors
Bev Douglas
Tanis Giesbrecht
Nikki Ritts
SarahJane Dowsett
Lara Offerle *new*

Royal Kit Kat- Jules Diley

Inky Jester- Irene Tan (Coming Jan 09)

I want to welcome everyone to the Royal Court and say thank you for being here. The year to come will be filled with only great things.

Thank you to everyone who applied. It was such a hard decision to make and we ended up picking up a few more people than planned but it was the BEST call we've had yet. If you didn't make it, please don't be discouraged. There are many design teams that are looking for people. I wish we could have accepted all 100+ applications. There will be other calls in the future. Why not try out for a guest designer spot with us?

3 comments:

Tanis said...

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!
Woo hoo!

Heather said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to start working with this talented group of ladies!

Anonymous said...

Big HUGE Congrats to my awesomely talented Sista, Jessica!! I couldn't be more proud!! Yahoo!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...