Wednesday, November 19, 2008

QKD Kick off!

Welcome Welcome!!
We are proud to be celebrating our 2nd birthday with you. Today the QKD stamp line turns 2! We are hosting an all day blog hop. The Royal Court has worked their little kitty tails off to bring you a day of fun. The full schedule can be found on our blog a few posts down.
Starting here....
Take this sketch and create your own rendition! Using any products you want even other stamp companies stamps. But if you use QKD stamps, you'll get an extra entry into the drawings for the prizes of the day!
and some samples from the wonderful QKD Royal Court...

From Queen Kat
From Jules

From Heather who has the next hour of the blog hop!

To enter, link us to your creation here in the comment section. If your link doesn't work: you're not entered.. No link to the actual card: no entry.

Have fun and happy hopping!

7 comments:

lasona said...

I will link you to my blog your challenge is so up my alley, hope to win some candy..
www.lasona1.blogspot.com

Melissa S. said...

I have to go and get this done. Be back soon

Melissa S. said...

I have to get busy, times a wasting

Melissa Bove said...

Great sketch and gorgeous cards!!

Melissa S. said...

Okay I wasn't back soon. But I am Back and I did get my sketch challenge for you done. It is on my blogspot
ihaveprettierstuff.blogspot.com
This was fun.Thanks from Melissa

Anonymous said...

Here's my version of the sketch! all qkd stamps!

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/135959/view/1833887/-1/0/1.html

Tina Mayo said...

Here is my entry, I have had the best time with this, I am so glad Nikki {my new craft planet friend} sent me a message about it. I would have used your stamps , but I just found out about you, I will have some next time--I am doing all the entries so maybe I will win some. :o)
http://mayofamilyblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-queen-kat-entries-more-to-come.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...