Friday, July 24, 2009

Time To Celebrate?!

I can't tell you how many times I have needed a "manly" stamp to make a card from! Does that happen to you?! Well, I needed one for my DH to tell him how proud I am of him for doing good on a test recently so I found myself in that "dilemma"! Then, it dawned on me..... I can use my "Kiss Me Frog" stamp! Now my DH is my prince and he's much better looking then a frog but, if I knew that when I went I went to kiss that frog I'd kiss him twice! LOL!



So I used the "Kiss Me Frog" stamp for the image and I colored him with my Koh-I-Nor pencils and Gamsol, I used my Coluzzle to cut out the circles but those dots...how'd I do that?! Well, I used a plastic canvas circle!! Now how's that for an inexpensive crafting tool?! Easy to punch the circle and then cut or vice versus! Easy peasy!

Well, I hope you like my card but, before you rush off to get your frog stamp let me tell you the GOOD news....
SALES!!! YEAH!! The Queen has a huge sale going on right now!! Yep, that's right, I said that favorite 4 letter word.... SALE! Up to 55% off certain items AND, get this....my other favorite 4 letter word?! FREE!!! Yes, I said it, I said FREE!!! If you buy a certain amount you get a free grab bag of goodies! I love surprises so when I bought my first stamps from the Queen I got one of these too! It was packed FULL of good stuff! Now how can you resist a deal like that?! You can't so, now, whatcha waitin' for?!!

Have fun shopping......

Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...