Thank you to all who entered the stamping contest to become the next Royal Court member. I'm so excited and happy to see the enthusiasm in the entries we received. It was a hard decision.... The 10 people moving on to phase #2 are.....
1. Sally MacDonald
4. Jenn K
5. Terri Sproul
6. Kyra Sanders
7. Kim Howard
8. Kimmie Leach
9. Erika Taylor
Congrats to all of you. Here are the details for the next phase of the Royal Court Stamping Contest...
- Make 1 hand stamped card and 1 altered project (can be anything: 2 ATCs, a book, a mini book, etc.)
- These two items MUST be fresh and new. They can not be something you've blogged or posted before. Create these items JUST for this contest. Show me what you have up your sleeves that you can bring to the Royal Court to complete our family.
- Only the 10 people chosen to move on will post their links.
- All entries will be due January 16th by midnight MST.
- If your entries are not liked and you were chosen to move on we will disqualify you from the running.
- Winners will be notified by midnight on January 17 MST.
1. 1 or 2 Whimsical Ink Sorority Sister(s)- This person will create with the fantasy mermaids by Maigan Lynn that are featured on the WIS blog.
2. 1 Royal Kit Kat (which is what this contest started out looking for) This person will create with the monthly Royal kits from QKD.
3. 1 Findings Kat. This person will create with our every other month Findings Kit (vintage). The next kit is in March so it's a purrrrfect time for me to find someone. :)
so... lets see those projects!!!! Tip... using QKD stamps can't hurt!!! and using images that you need to color are a plus too. It shows me where you're coloring skills are at.
As before, link us here to your creations. Make sure you blog them!! Tell all your friends that you've entered the koolest contest around and you made it to phase 2!!! Share the love and excitement.