Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome the new 2010 Royal Court....

I'm pleased and honored to announce the new members of my Royal Court.

Keely Yowler: WIS Sister
Kimme Leach: Royal Stamping Maid
Kyra Sanders: Royal Stamping Maid
Erika Taylor: Royal Kit Kat
Terri Sproul: The Findings Kitty

Thank you so much to Kim H, Shana, Giovana, Jenn and Sally. I had a very hard time deciding what to do. I hope you will all apply again next time!!! Please email me your addresses so I can send you a little something for playing. info @ katstamps . com

Now for our awesome returning court members:

Senior Royal Designers:
Juliet D- Court Coordinator
Penny H
Shannon B- WIS Sister
Lara B
Alex L- WIS Sister
Meredith W- WIS Sister

Royal Stamping Maids:
Nina P
Nancy S
Helene H
Sara H
Anita M
Stephanie A
Wynneth H- WIS Sister

I think this is an awesome team and we are all very excited to bring you our latest and greatest!!! Thank you somuch for visiting today. Please help me welcome the new and returning members of the Royal court.

18 comments:

Scrapacat said...

Yay!! Congrats to everyone! All the projects were outstanding!

Thanks, my Queen!

Your lowly maid,
~ky

Penny said...

congrats to the new members of the court!!

Welcome to the team!

Lara said...

Yeah!!! A HUGE welcome the newest members of the court!!! So excited for all of you!

Basement Stamper said...

Way to go ladies!! Congrats on the DT assignment!

Kimme said...

I am so excited. I can't wait to get to work, but it will have to wait for morning.

Keely Livings said...

Congrats, ladies! I'm so excited to be representing Queen Kat Designs. Thank you!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Congrats Ladies =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all of you. I so enjoyed looking at everyones projects and I'm "honored" to work with the queen. *courtseys*

Now let's get this party started!!!

Unknown said...

Should I start practicing my royal wave.... pondering

My name is Wynneth said...

Congratulations and welcome to all you new members of the team - you did so well :o)

This is an awesome team and you are in for a FUN ride!!!!

hugs
wynneth
x

Nina said...

Congratulations to all the lovely new ladies on the team!

And saying hi again to the oldies but goodies! =)

Can't believe I'm still here! Hehe. Long story and will tell you about it some other time. =)

*hugs*
Nina PateƱa

CraftyMomOf3 said...

YAY!!! So excited to have new team members!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Congrats everyone. It's going to be a fun year.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Congrats to the new team members and I know that if the Queen says she had a hard time deciding, she truly did so those of you that didn't make it this time, please, please try again!!!!

Jenn K said...

Congrats Ladies!!

2amscrapper said...

Congrats to all the new members at the castle.

Ink Stained Roni said...

Congratulations to all the new cool Kat's out there :)

Ink Stained Roni

Unknown said...

Congrats everyone, looks like some great inspiration will be coming soon........WTG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...