Monday, April 26, 2010

Royal Kat Monday

Welcome to Royal Kat Monday! Have you heard the news about the new stamps?? If not, scroll down to the next blog post and see Queen Kat's big announcement she made on Friday! Then hop over to Jules' blog.

This week, our designers were challenged to use this ad as inspiration:


And here is my take on it. I used the Carnival Kitties set. I used my circle cutter to cut the circles and I used some stickers for some added dimension.

Thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Jules to see another great creation!

here's the whole hop:
QKD blogJules
Penny
Lara
Wynneth
Kimme
Keely
Terri
Erika
Queen Kat Designs Store

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW great interpretation of the picture Nancy :o) I love it :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i love that you used it as a sketch!!!

awesome!!!

Dolores said...

so cool!

Shirley said...

Awesome! The cat is sooo cute!

sfread171@hotmail.com

Steph Ackerman said...

Great interpretation, love the colors.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love this Nancy! So fun! Love how you used it as a sketch and then incorporated the bright colors too!

Penny said...

This is incredible!!! love how it turned out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...