Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Monday Morning! Today, we have another sketch challenge for you:

And now, here is my example:

I made a little 4x4 card this week. I colored with copics and used some odds and ends from my scrap table. I used one of the new stamps, Dress #2. Isn't she pretty? I really enjoyed working with her.

Thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Dark Ink Society to see the next gorgeous creation.
QKD blog


Dark Ink Society

Jules

Penny

Lara

Kimme

Keely

Terri

Erika

Queen Kat Designs Store

5 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just beautiful Nancy!!! Great translation of the sketch!!!

Lara said...

Too Cute!! Love the image!

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful card Nancy, love that image.

Nina said...

Nancy, she is just so gorgeous! Love the shadow around her!

And love the beautiful card too. Awesome job! =)

Gloria Westerman said...

So Pretty.....love it..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...