Monday, May 24, 2010

Royal Inspiration Monday

Welcome to the QKD Monday Blog Hop! This week, our designers had an inspiration piece to work with:

And here is my take on it:
I was inspired by the lovely pastel colors in the image. I used my favorite release this month- Mommy 2 Isn't she amazing? I colored her in with Copics, cut out with Nestabilities, sponged with chalk ink, and used a paper piercer. I used a punch to punch holes for the ribbon to go through and attached with a stapler.

Thanks for stopping by! Hop on over to Jule's place to see the next creation. Happy Monday!

Here's the whole list:
QKD blog 
Jules
Penny
Lara
Wynneth
Kimme
Keely
Erika
Queen Kat Designs Store

6 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Nancy :o) This is such a cute stamp and such a change from the 'usual' baby images :o) I love your layout and all the elements you included :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

OOOOOOO Nancy!!! This is SOOOOOO pretty!!! Vintage, colorful, soft and pretty!! Love this!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Penny said...

what a great card! love the softness

Unknown said...

Great card nancy. The colors are wonderful

2amscrapper said...

love this new stamp and what you did with it!

sammi said...

Very pretty! Love the image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...