For a quick, creative project (more like catharsis or a creative workout when you feel that the mojo just isn't there) and an easy way to finally dig into that kit that you love but just can't bear to use, here's a quick, fun idea.
I went ahead and grabbed my favorite January/February Alice-themed Findings Kit and got some stuff out to play with.
Materials from the January/February Findings Kit:
2 playing cards
I threw in a bingo card, a doily, double-sided tape, Versafine ink, some QKD stamps, and my trusty Ranger Glossy Accents and I was ready to go.
1. Stamp Virgo Stamp on chipboard ticket.
2. Stamp sentiment from the Alice stamp set from the January/February Findings Kit on both sides of Virgo.
3. Cut out center portion of a bingo card.
4. Cut out a triangular shape from a doily.
5. Get the flowers from the kit and get three of them. Bind them together with blue fabric also from the kit.
6. Position your elements on the flashcard until you're happy with how it looks.
7. Adhere down elements.
And there you have it, a fun little collage you can keep on display to keep you inspired or to give to a friend.
Hope you have a creative day today!