Friday, August 27, 2010

Home, a layout

So yeah, sometimes they do happen. A burst of inspiration or just because your photo refuses to work with a sketch. =p

This is the house I grew up in. My grandfather bought it and my Mom also grew up here with her sisters.


I was working with a sketch with this photo when mid-way, I figured out it wasn't going to work and just went ahead and finished it on my own.

I used my favorite Aged Text Background Stamp and the sentiment below is from the Friends Forever Stamp Set.


So do you have any creative projects lately you'd like to share? We'd love to see!

*hugs*
Nina

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I am constantly blown away by your work Nina. this is just....gorgeous, elegant and so special!

unbelievable work.

xoxo
Meredith

Unknown said...

Nina this is a nice layout! I love how you used the stamps.

My name is Wynneth said...

This is amazing Nina, I'm pleased to hear that I'm not alone in changing my plan part way through a project!!! It just works so well how you finished it :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...