Monday, November 22, 2010

Nov. 23 Blog Hop: Inspiration

Welcome to another Royal Kat Tuesday! For this week, the Royal Court was asked to work with this photo from Better Homes and Gardens for inspiration:


Here's the Blog Hop order in case you get lost along the way:

QKD Blog --- You are here. =)
Lara's blog
Dark Ink Sorority Blog
Chris' blog
Whimsical Ink Sorority
Linda's Blog
Penny's Blog
Genevieve's Blog
Queen Kat's Blog
Roni's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

And here's my card:


I broke down the photo into its most basic elements and basically turned it into a sketch. So that's how I ended up placing my elements where they are.

And, yup, still using the Candy Cane Greetings Stamp Set. *wink*

Now off you go to Lara's Blog HERE. Till next time!

*hugs*
Nina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card, Nina.

Nina said...

Thanks, Vicki! =)

My name is Wynneth said...

I can see just how much you love this Candy Cane stamp Nina!! Great card, loving all the elements you placed on it.
hugs
wynneth
x

jan farnworth said...

this set is very cute and love your card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...