Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Maigan's Day!

Hi Blog friends!




We are doing something different here at Queen Kat Designs this year. Each Wednesday we will be releasing new stamps! That's right!! Every Wednesday!! I have new artists booked to debut through the end of March so far and on the first Wed. of the month we will have our regular releases.


Some Saturday's we will choose a stamp artist and feature them on our Facebook Fan page. There will be challenges and giveaways. This week we are featuring the Whimsical Inkings of Maigan Lynn. Maigan is the Chapter President over at the Whimsical Ink Sorority. Here are some of her paintings..
We offer many different stamps illustrated by Maigan Lynn. (86 to be exact) The very first Mermaid introduced by QKD that Maigan drew was Lani. She's the beautiful mermaid above with the white tail and orange hibiscus flowers. She's my favorite. I asked Maigan to draw something with Hibiscus flowers and boy did she ever! Here's some of my favorite cards done by the Royal Court that feature Lani.




Today we are celebrating Maigan Lynn and her artwork. We will have challenges and some giveaways over on our Facebook Fan page throughout the day. Please come on over "Like" us and take part in the fun! See you soon


Queen Kat and the Royal Court

5 comments:

Maigan Lynn said...

I'm SO excited for today! It feels like my birthday! lol!!! ...I swear i'm like a kid! :) Thanks for doing this Vicki! It's going to be a blast!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Maigan, just gorgeous work!! Super pretty cards from the DT!! :)

Penny said...

Congrats Maigan!!! You are fabulous and so is your work!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW how fabulous Maigan, I'm so happy for you :O) I just adore your stamps and have had so much working with them for the past two years :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

Wow,what a beautiful Mermaid,great work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...