Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Well, really late Thursday thoughts, but it is still Thursday here!

It has been cold, rainy, nasty, and lots of craziness in our house this week, praying me make it through, so today, I was thinking warm happy thoughts as I walked from one building to the other at work.

We had some sun, it was warming up, it made me actually think a little bit of spring -- so today, I thought about showing off one of my favorite "fun, springy" stamp sets that QKD has in the store --- Forrest Pixies




There's just something about that set that makes me smile every time!

Check out this card by Steph



And here's two by me




Well, that's it for this week; don't forget to check out the store (there is a fabulous sale on the remaining acrylic stamps -- some are under $1.00!!!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...