Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome Christina Lynn Myers

Happy Wednesday! I hope your day is going swimmingly! We are celebrating the addition of Christina Lynn Myers to the QKD Family. Lets meet Christina...
"I'm 36 and live in metro Atlanta! I am a self-representing artist and business owner and have been doing this for about 5 years now. I am originally from Florida, and I have been painting and drawing for a very long time.I spent a lot of time as a kid drawing on a huge chalkboard we had at home, and also was a huge fan of my magnadoodle. I liked how I could just wipe away the picture and start with something new... I guess it was a form of a sketchbook, not leaving many remnants of my beginnings... however there are some drawings on paper too from when I was a kid, I pretty much drew on anything I could get my hands on. I went to two different colleges for art, SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) and SVA (School of Visual Arts)... I have my Bachelors degree in business... but that's a longer story. I love to paint in acrylics, watercolors and I also like to mix my media... I am most known for the vibrant colors in my paintings... and have been told that my paintings make people feel happy and cheery, which in turn makes me happy and cheery!!"

We are warmly welcoming Christina to the family tonight at 7pm PST on the Facebook Fan page. So make sure you're there. We have some giveaways and the new stamps will be live at that time!
Until then, please hop over to Jan's Blog for more peeks at what's to come!
Today's hop order is...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...