Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

The eyes have it! Well, the purple eyes that is. . .

While I have always drooled over the fabulous eyes created by Nora Blansett, when I got these beauties in the mail, I was so intimidated.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE these stamps but always thought that I was not capable of doing them any justice (still wondering about that) so I shied away from them and was terrified of them as well.

So, after taking a breath and thinking and then thinking that I was over thinking, I just stamped with them! And here is one of the cards that I made with them.


After I finished, I realized that I could use these stamps and that I could use them the way that I normally stamp! So, don't just drool over stamps, grab them and use them. You might even like the way they turn out!!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Gorgeous card. I too love those eyes but am a little intimidated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...