Saturday, June 30, 2012

Elf Portrait Card

Howdy all!  I am back with a new release from Trish Shufelt, called Elf Portrait, over at Queen Kat Designs.  I wasn't quite sure what do with this image as it's the first elf I have ever done.  So, as I sat at my desk and pondered my choices, I decided on glitter.  Yep, that's right.  Glitter Pens by Sakura.  Christmas is all sparkles and shine, right?  So what better way to showcase this little elf.  I am not sure how well you can see the details in the elf's face, but his expression is one of definite mischief.  So, here's my first Christmas in July project.  Enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by and please leave some feedback.  I love to read them and see what you think.  Have a great day!

Stamp: Elf Portrait, QKD; sentiment: my stash
DP: my stash
CS: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla; Stampin' Up Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Sakura Glitter Pens in Red, Green and Yellow
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities in Classic Ovals and Classic Scallop Ovals
Ribbon: my stash

1 comment:

Pat said...

Christmas in July is good for my subconscious. gotta think COOL!! Love the image and the design of your card, so festive!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...