Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mud Pies

Howdy there crafty friends.  I am so excited to bring you my project for a new stamp that is being released over at http://katstamps.com/home.htm .  The stamp is from Carla Morrow and it is the cutest little baby girl dragon.  I had such fun working with her.  So, without further ado, here she is...Little Mud Pies.

So, to make this card, I cut a piece of 12x12 pink cardstock from Colorbok down to 4 1/4" x 11" then scored at 5 1/2".  This card will open vertically.  I cut a piece of striped patterned paper from HOTP to 4" x 5 1/2" and adhered it to the front of the card base.  I then stamped Mud Pies  on Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up.  I colored her in with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink pens from http://www.paperwishes.com/ .  I then mounted her on a piece of green cardstock from Colorbok.  Before I mounted that on pink cardstock, I wrapped some pink and green embroidery floss and tied a bow.  I then put that on a piece of pink cardstock and used foam tape to adhere it to the card.  The sentiment, "Mommy's Little Mess Maker", was printed out from my computer using French Script font set at 16.  I mounted that on the same pink and green cardstock and adhered it with foam tape.  I added pearls to finish off the card.  I think this would make a cute new baby card.    Thanks for looking at my card and I hope you will continue to check back throughout the month for more exciting projects from the Queen Kat Designs design team.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love those dragons, and she sits so well on that card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...