Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas Time........................

Happy Friday everyone... I know it's not Christmas time yet but the project I chose to showcase today is Christmas themed. I am show casing Aletha and her beautiful project Magdalene by Myka Jelina. I love everything about this project. I love the colors I love the roses it just makes everything blend so well together.. Well done Aletha




Isn't she stunning. She is so very pretty and delicate...
If you want to see more of Aletha's work or any of our other sorority sisters please stop by the whimsical ink sorority and take the pledge with us

Have an awesome weekend

Hugs

Janie

2 comments:

Emily Thubbron said...

Janie, this is amazing. I love it.

Unknown said...

very pretty card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...