Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mixed Media Meets Crystal Moore

Today I have a fun tag to show you.  Now that Halloween is over, my mind is churning with cards and tags and favors and projects for Christmas, so I wanted to use a new November-release QKD stamp from artist Crystal Moore called Solar Plexus.
I started with a wooden tag for the base and used distress inks in green and red.  Then I stamped Solar Plexus in black and filled in parts with red and green Spectrum Noir markers.
I chose a Tim Holtz' Ideology Word Band that reads: "Encourage your hopes, Not your fears" and wired it onto the tag.  I added a few Skittles, a vintage button and some greenery with a flower before I used Stickle on parts of the stamped image for a little shimmer.
I finished off my tag with a bit of lace on the bottom edge, and some fiber at the top.
I hope you check out more of Crystal's stamps at the SHOPPE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...