Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dreaming of a Green Christmas

These might sound like strange words, but not when you consider from whom they are coming.  Today I wanted to showcase a Queen Kat Designs artist from the Castle Playground, Sandra Caldwell.  I am the Royal Nanny (meaning I coordinate our DT members on the Playground blog) and wanted you to know the very talented artists showcased there.
I used Sandra's stamp "Frog Queen" (hence, the wish for a green Christmas).  The patterned papers are Basic Grey and the holly border is K&Co.  I framed the image using the Scallop Ovals die from Nestabilities and my Epic Six, and the snowflakes are punchies from a Fiskars punch (on which I placed green Skittles).

You can check out cards created by DT members Holley, Jamie, Teresa and Beth, using stamped images from artists Sandra Caldwell, Kristie Silva, Che Gilson, Corriander Shea, Jaz Higgins and Melia Newman on the Castle Playground Blog, a Queen Kat Designs blog.  And as always, keep crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...