Sunday, January 27, 2013

Colors of Winter

Brrr, it's cold out there.  We finally got a little snow in Chicago after a two year winter drought.  Which put me in the mood to make a card using my favorite winter colors--blue and purple.
I stamped a QKD image from the lovely and talented Terra Bidlespacher called SNOW BALL.  I colored her with Copics and then circle cut her and framed her with cardstock and a Copic-colored paper doily.  I used some Basic Grey patterned paper for the card base and ran a strip of paper and snowflake border along one edge.  Then I popped my framed image onto the base and added some purple stars and a slide mount framing a couple snowmen.  A lone purple bow and a metal sentiment finishes off my card.
Don't you love Terra's girls?  I like her pet dragon.  They look like they're ready to have a snowball fight with an unseen team.
Check out the SHOPPE for more of Terra's images, and keep warm!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...