Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Christmas Spirit Lives On


Pat here with another sensational card from the Castle Playground, a QKD Blog.  This card is by DT member Beth and features the "Little Bit Creepie - Not So Happy Elves" stamp by artist Kristie Silva.

I know, I know, you're saying that Christmas is come and gone, but like Mr. Scrooge, I like to keep Christmas in my heart (and on my crafting table) all year long!  And so do those craft stores.  Although there is plenty of Christmas merchandise on clearance, you don't see much in the way of papers, stickers, rub-ons and embellishments with a Christmas theme on clearance, do you??  They know we are on the prowl for anything clearanced after the holidays.  Besides, as a scrapbooker, I will create Christmas layouts any time of the year.

Back to Beth's card, she can give you the complete details on the Castle Playground Blog post.  You can catch a lot of inspiration from our Royal Stamping Maids!!  Run along and play now, children!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...