Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back to Nature...

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing 2 cards made with new images by Maigan Lynn "Lost Love" & "Black Widow" - fantastic images to create with and available at the QKD Store!!!


I wanted to achieve an earthy look so I used my earthy toned Copic Markers to colour the images and layered various digital patterned papers from Gecko Galz in the same colourings to complete my cards.



I distressed all the edges with my distressing tool - love the look of distressed edges! I added some sticky mesh, muslin, bows and other little embellishments along with some Mica flakes to finish off my cards.
I'm really happy with how they have turned out.



See you all again next week & remember to visit the store to get some great images to create with!

Sharon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...