Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Witching Tree..............

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh............. ( she says in best ghost voice ever!!)
Happy Wednesday everyone Janie here to share my latest creation with you.

It's the Witching Tree by Kathy Cyr. I just love this image and I think I gave it a spooky quality the way I photographed it and the colors I chose give it that eerie feel.  Definitely gets me in the Halloween mood that's for sure.
I used Carta Bella's Happy Haunting line. I think it compliments the piece very well.



Did I lie? I also must appologize to you all and to my fellow DT members for not being here a lot recently, some of you know and some may not for the past 9 months I have been enrolled in school to become a Personal Support worker, well I just completed the last of my facility placements and now I have my final exam to write and then I will be a certified Personal Support Worker I am so excited about this new chapter in my life and I thank you all for being patient with me while I was completing the course. Thank you so much

Hugs

Janie
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Pat said...

Way to go Janie-good luck with the final!
Very pretty card!

Sharon said...

A great Halloween card!!! Very cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...