Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Birthday Wishes to Some-bunny Special

Well, winter is still sticking around, but Spring is definitely in the air!  That's saying a lot coming from Chicago.  So, to celebrate the near-arrival of Spring , I used a gorgeous new release from QKD called "Sketched Bunny."
I printed my image three times, giving each a hint of Spring color using Copics BG10 & RV11, and Zig Brushables markers English Lavender & Butter.  The sentiment comes from another QKD stamp set called "Birthday Party ." by the fabulous artist Sandra Caldwell.
I embellished simply with a few pearls,a yarn flower and embossed daisies.
I don't have a lot of friends or family with birthdays in the Spring.  Most of them celebrate theirs in the Fall; of course, I was born on Income Tax Day (my nickname was "daddy's little deduction."
Whether you make spring, fall, summer or winter cards, you will love the new releases this month!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. Love the bunnies and the pastel colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sharon said...

So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...