Saturday, March 8, 2014
Happy Retro Cutie!
I am certainly in a springy mood. Today in my yard there are daffodils blooming and our flowering plum has some of those wonderful pink flowers opening up. My inspiration for this card is definitely the spring pallet! This card goes together very quickly.
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card blank (white)
4 x 5 1/4 inch patterned paper (Webster's Pages)
daisy chain ribbon (Offray)
lovely day sentiment (Freckled Fawn)
Stamp Lizzy Love Number 6
Sakura Gel Pens for coloring stamp
I am in love with the Lizzy Love images. Such cuties, and all available at Queen Kat Designs.
To assemble the card:
1. Adhere the daisy chain ribbon to the patterned paper with liquid adhesive.
2. Adhere the patterned paper to the white card blank
3. Add the colored Lizzy Love with dimensional foam tape over the ribbon
4. Add the bling in the lower right hand corner, and finally
5. Add the sentiment in the upper left hand corner.
Hope you enjoy this cute design. AND I hope spring in popping out in your area!