Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spotlight Thursday - Hello Honey

It's a LOVE-ly day in the neighborhood!! Hope you are having a wonderful day with your love and dear ones and making sure to tell them all how much you care for them. I try to make sure to do this everyday. I thought this would be a good week to put Hello Honey in the spotlight. I have to admit that this is one of my favorite stamp sets, love the vintage feel to it.

Another thing I love doing every week is going through our gallery to see who I'm going to spotlight. Here's this week's features...If you have suggestions as to what you think next week's stamp spotlight should be email me and we'll put it into consideration.

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Love this stamp. Great cards.

Steph Ackerman said...

Great cards, love this stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...