Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stampin' Inchies on Saturday

Minchies, Inchies, Twinchies.  Mini squares. One inch squares.  Two inch squares.  Today we'll look at some inchies.  You can buy a one inch square punch or you can buy precut inchies which might make the process easier. (I have a tendency to cut paper crooked, so both are a big help to me.)   Inchies add an interesting dimension to your cards.  
Here's one of the first QKD cards I made--hot pink on craft paper.  I put three inchies across the bottom as embellishments:
Lara used the images on her inchies as her focal point.
 This is Anita's card, layered/stacked with the inchie on top, yet it's part of the total design:
 
Wynneth used inchies as a background.
 
The possibilities are endless.

This is my last Stampin' Saturday post for Queen Kat Designs.  My eight month term has come to a close.  I want to thank Queen Kat for taking me along on a wonderful ride.

I hope you have time to stamp a lot this weekend!   You can still find me at the Castle or at my blog.
Helene aka 2amscrapper at  LOTSA SCRAP

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all your inspiration Helene.

Unknown said...

these are great inspiration pieces!

Anita said...

These are fabulous and thanks for using my card, I am honored. I am going to miss you so much. Be well.

Clare Lloyd said...

great cards and love the inchies idea. clareX

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous inspiration Helene, I'll still be visiting you blog regularly and keeping in touch :o)

I am honoured that you showed my card as part of this posting - thank you so much for your support :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...