Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm Early, I'm Early for a Very Important Date...

They are here!!! they are here!! The March release stamps are here! I can not tell you how long the Royal Court has been anticipating the release of the Alice in Wonderland stamps. I found out about the new movie coming out last Spring... And about a day after that I told them about this months stamp release. I made them wait almost a whole year for these stamps! And now they are here!

I made a special card just for this blog post. I used the new Smoking Caterpillar stamp for my card. He's so awesome. I have some more ideas on how to color him up. That's the thing with these stamps, you can color them any way that you want to and they look fabulous! There's no rule to how you color or use these new babies!! Check out my card...

Jump over and get some of the new Alice in Wonderland stamps now. We have 11 in all!

Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is great ! I love that sentiment and what a fabulous character stamp :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...