Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday blogging

It's another Tuesday blog day here at the Castle and we have some fun projects to show you today.

Today's challenge was to create anything as long as we used an "older" Kat Stamp. Well, that's definitely easy to do with so many amazing stamps to choose from. I love the Child's Play stamp set and I wanted to create something different with them, so I created this notebook. It was a Christmas leftover, so I covered the front and back with cardstock, stamped my images several times on cardstock, then arranged them on the front cover. Hope you like it!!



Now on to today's hop. Here's the full blog list for today. Now head on over to Shannon's blog and see her wonderful creation.

QKD blog
Shannon's blog
Alex's blog
Whimsical Ink Sorority
Meredith's blog
Anita's blog
Nina's blog
Bronwyn's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Happy Stamping.
And don't forget to check out the sale. If you've ever wanted some of these stamps, now is the time to get them because the sale is ending shortly.

6 comments:

Nina said...

Stephanie, this is just the coolest notebook I've ever seen. Awesome job! =)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love it steph!!!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

I love this notebook Stephanie :o) Those stamps look great :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Anita said...

Stephanie:

I love that and I am going to case that idea for a cruise that I am taking where we will be playing a dice game that requires score keeping. It is awesome.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

oooooooooooo- This is FABULOUS! How fun to have that to jot things down in. I makes me smile just looking at it! AWESOME STEPHANIE!!!

Unknown said...

love this notebook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...