Monday, March 1, 2010

The Royal "Alice" Release Week

Hi and welcome to QKD's Monday hop! We are unveiling some new releases today, which will be available in the store on Wednesday.


This week, we had a sketch to work with....

and here is my creation:


I had the pleasure of working with the Alice stamp. All our releases are themed around Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. I used the sentiment from the Wonderland friends set.

Thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Dark Ink Sorority to see Bronwyn's creation!

Here's the whole list:

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card! I think that is my new fav. stamp from Kelly!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love it nancy!! gorgeous!

Unknown said...

what a sweet card. I love it.

Crazy Creations said...

I love this card to cute!ugs Sarah

Anonymous said...

What a great card!!

Keely Livings said...

Such a beautiful card! Love that new stamp set.

Clare Lloyd said...

love this new stamp... off on the hop i go!! X

Brooke said...

An adorable card.
Hugs,
Brooke B.

Unknown said...

This is one cute stamp and love the quote. Beautiful job on the card...

Kimme said...

So cute! Great job flipping the sketch.

Steph Ackerman said...

Awesome card nancy!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Love your project Nancy and the new stamps are fabulous :o) Great interpretation of the sketch too and your colours are great :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...