Friday, September 24, 2010

The Findings Kit

I'm a huge fan of The Finding Kits. Unlike other kits that just give you what everybody else has, or what every scrapbook store has, or worse, what the occasion of the month is, you're sure to find something unique and exciting in them.

I mean c'mon, pretty paper, funky embellies, cool ribbon, and a unique and totally exclusive stamp set, what crafter wouldn't be in seventh heaven?

For my project, I decided to be brave and finally dig in to my May/June 2010 Kit. (By the way, did you know it's on sale? Check it out HERE.)

I took a break from stamping and just used the fab Jenni Bowlin papers from the kit, the label stickers, handmade flower, the fiber ribbon, sequin string, star brad, and the chipboard keyhole.


Did you notice I'm kinda obsessed over flowers lately? The May/June Kit comes with these lovely handmade flowers made by Queen Kat herself.


Hope you have a lovely scrappy day!

*hugs*
Nina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...