Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer colors

So it must be back-to-school mode for most of you. But here at Queen Kat Designs, we say, bring on the sunshine!

In honor of summer, here is my layout using summer colors:


Made this layout recently because I've been meaning to scrap these Neoprint photos forever. (Neoprint booths were all the rage when I was in college until a couple of years after. It's like those Japanese photo booths only the photos come out in tiny stickers.)

Growing up, I was such a nerd and didn't have a lot of friends. But my cousins and younger brother were there and have always made me so thankful I have them in my life.

I used the lovely Virgo Stamp for this one HERE.

So do you have any memories from this past summer or even summers past that you'd like to commemorate on a layout? We'd love to see what you come up with.

*hugs*
Nina

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i LOVE LOVE all of the different elements in this Nina!!! my favorite is your journaling and any doodling you do.

just awesome...

crafty hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...