If you're a parent, you're probably knee-deep in back-to-school projects and other school-related activities. So, the Royal Court would like to provide you with some incentive to get excited over homework and all that back-to-school jazz.
This week's challenge: How about some back-to-school inspired projects?
And here's a road map of the Blog Hop in case you get lost along the way:
QKD Blog --- You are here. =)
Dark Ink Sorority Blog
Whimsical Ink Sorority
Queen Kat Designs Store
Here's my altered notebook. This was so easy to make, I promise.
1. Measure patterned paper to fit front of notebook and adhere. Get a doily and bingo card. Adhere.
2. Ink up your chipboard pieces with various colors of ink. Ink them on white cardstock and set aside the inked white cardstock. Use dark ink for edges of inked chipboard.
3. Stamp Aged Text Background Stamp on lightest colored one. Adhere chipboard by piling some of them on top of each other.
4. Use brown ink to color white cardstock. Stamp sentiments from Friends Forever Stamp Set. Set aside.
5. Get the white cardstock you inked with the various colors of ink while inking your chipboard. Stamp birdcage from Every Season Stamp Set. Cut out and adhere to page.
6. Adhere sentiments on brown inked cardstock.
7. Add a postage stamp and a hot air balloon from Webster's Pages patterned paper.
And here's a close-up:
Do drop by the store as QKD is having a Fall Stamp Sale! Rubber stamps are at 30% off! And remember that remaining acrylic stamps are still at 60% off!
Now off you go to Shannon's blog HERE to see her fabulous creation. Till next time!