Friday, March 16, 2012

Irish Eyes Are Smiling


Faerie Funk I
 This new release from Queen Kat Designs, called Faerie Funk I by artist Deanna Davoli., is just too much fun to stop coloring!  This time around, she's celebrating the Irish holiday in full style, with the wearin' o' the green (and orange).  Are you ready to honor St. Pat?  My corned beef is ready for the crockpot, the cabbage ready to steam, potatoes waiting, yup, we're ready!!  Yummy!!!
While I'm dreaming of an Irish feast, let me tell you that my projects are still environmentally green.  The background that you see here is from a pad of Post-It notes I bought in Hawaii years ago for my husband's and my anniversary.  I colored the bit of lace that I had snagged last summer with my Copics, and the butterfly was leftover from another project.
Now hightail it out of here and visit QKD for more fairies and other fantastical creatures!!  And remember to keep crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...