Friday, March 2, 2012

Do You Dream of Mythical Creatures?

Today I made a card using Queen Kat Design's "Unicorn" by artist Christina Lynn Myers.  Since my handmade pinwheel is a combo of navy and teal colors, I stamped my image with Navy ink, then used coordinating shades of teal colors for the image, adding a little Copic shading with RV00 for the lines of my mythical creature.

I'm having fun with my newest sets of Spellbinders Nestabilities.  This one is called FLeur de Lis Rectangles.  I inked an embossed card front for the background, added some teal webbing, popped my pinwheel onto the side, with the metal charm letters spelling out DREAM, and attached my image to the card to finish it off.  If you look close you can see a little printing on the paint chip that identifies the color.  I kind of like the fact that it shows up!!

Check out all the new March releases from Queen Kat Designs at the Shoppe and on Facebook!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...