Sunday, July 22, 2012

Orchid Wyvern Dragon by Teal Newcombe


The lovely Queen Kat Designs image, Orchid Wyvern Dragon by artist Teal Newcombe, inspired my passion for purple today!  I made a trifold card measuring 4x4 and cut a window in the front piece using my Creative Memories Circle cutting system.

The second piece of my card showcases mt Copic-colored image, stamped black on white cardstock.  The colors are more purple and violet and orchid, but lighting and a cheap camera just won't capture this today.

I used Stickles to make him shine, framing him with a smaller circle of coordinating cardstock.
The very inside piece of my card holds my sentiment, "Life is Good".

Orchid Wyvern Dragon is a QKD July release and ready to be stamped and colored for your crafting pleasure.  You can find him at the SHOPPE!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...