Thursday, July 26, 2012

Zombie Door Hanger

Good morning, Steph here with another look at the Zombie stamp by Rossana Castellino.  Isn't she the cutest?  Whoever thought a Zombie could be so adorable!!

I colored the stamped image with Spica pens for a little bit of pizzazz.  Then I turned this cutie into a door hanger for Halloween. 


After coloring her, I cut apart the background and mounted her on some starred paper, then I die cut all the layers to give her some depth. A bit of ink finished her off along with a little sign tied with some twine.


Now who wouldn't want to come to your house for Halloween treats!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I have that die, so now I know what I want to do with it! Great idea, Steph!!

Miranda said...

love this card and image, really cool

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...