Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sweet Surprise

Do you like surprises?  I do, and when they involve chocolate, well, that's the best kind!!
The card I made today uses the Queen Kat Designs stamp Cauldron Congregation by artist Coriander Shea Detwiler.  At first I thought to make this card a CAS (clean and simple) one, and it does look clean and crisp.  But...

I like surprises too much, so here;s the surprise--I stamped the image twice, coloring the top part only.  Then I cut a slit in the whole (base) image.  I attached some special patterned paper to the second partial image and slipped it behind the cauldron,

So when you pull my little potion-maker's hat up, you see him sitting on top of my favorite kind of surprise--chocolate!!  This would also be a great way to "wrap" a full-sized candy bar for those special trick-or-treaters in your life.

You can find this spooky little cutie at the QKD SHOPPE.  Don't forget to check out the Queen's Facebook page for our Thirteen Days of Halloween Customer Blog Hop!!  Plenty of inspiration and prizes for participants and hoppers alike!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! A really "sweet" idea! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...