Friday, September 14, 2012

T.G.I.F.......................

Happy Happy Friday everyone... It's the weekend yippee.. Do you all have any plans for the weekend?I have to work so...

Anyway today I am going to show you Maria's take on Maddy Couture- Valerie by Maigan Lynn. I love the colors she chose for this piece. I love how she chose to make her a blond and I love the multiple colors she chose for the dress.


The background papers she chose are fabulous as well. Everything just comes together beautifully.. Well done Maria.

If you want to see more of Maria's or and other of our sorority sisters work please come by  http://whimsicalinksorority.blogspot.com   and take the pledge with us.

Hugs

Janie

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'm seeing a lot of totally different color schemes and designs using this cuter-than-cute image!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...