Saturday, September 28, 2013
Halloween fun with Kathy Cyr!
It is almost time for happy haunting. I created this tag using a large Tim Holtz tag. I decided to use kraft and black as my main theme colors and really add a pop with the stamp. Overall, this tag has about five layers.
1. Cover the tag with the Halloween paper of your choice.
2. Add chip board or card stock die cut to the left side of the tag and the lower right side of the tag.
3. Layer a journaling block to the upper right side of the tag, covering a bit of the die cut.
4 Add word embellishment stickers.
5. Color digital stamp with colored pencils and add spica pen for glimmer over chosen sections.
6. Adhere stamp with dimensional tape.
7. Add paper clip, blingy button and halloween flair, along with ribbon at the top of the tag.
I love the little witch and her kitty. I really love her shoes. She looks like she could be stylin' in some John Fluevog shoes!
Thanks for stopping by and have an enjoyable fall week!