Thursday, September 19, 2013

Live Your Dream & Make a Wish!

Hi Everyone
Today I have TWO creations to share with some amazing new designs by Maigan Lynn.

Firstly "Lost Love" and secondly "Winged Shoes" images. 


For my creations today I decided to print onto some watercolour paper and have a play.
For my "Lost Love" card I wanted a "grungey" look so the water colouring is a bit messy and her eyeshadow is smudged - I guess she is lamenting her lost love!!!

I also painted over this image with glass beads medium for a muted look and some great beaded like texture. I added a little red tulle curtain and some embellishments as well as distressing the edges of the patterned paper to try and complete the look how I wanted it and I am happy with how she turned out!


For my second "Winged Shoes" card I actually coloured the watercolour paper with Copic Markers - I like the boldness of the colours for this Halloween themed creation. I added die cut letters "wish", some braid and a little beaded safety pin. I love her cat LOL!!!


Patterened papers are digital papers from Gecko Galz and were perfect for my two cards today!

Make sure you check out all the new releases for this month at the QKD Store!!!!
And check here at the blog each day for wonderful inspiration from the DT!

See you all next week with some more new designs!
Sharon

2 comments:

Pat said...

Love, love, love them both Sharon!

VAWM said...

Adorable, Sharon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...