Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Thursday Thursday


That's right; it's Thursday here and what does that mean, well, that means that you have to put up with another post by me!! bwahhhh (kind of sounds like an evil laugh in my head)

Okay, so today I was trying to figure out what I wanted to focus on and then I decided to focus on one of the new stamp sets that I got to play with this month: Whale Hug

This is such an adorable stamp from the Valerie Wade collection!!!



Here's a couple of cards using this set:

This first card I made the background using some tissue paper.


And for this card, I used Christmas paper!! Yes, that is patterned paper from the December Royal kit, and I pulled out some goodies from my stash: the Making Memories metal word and some fibers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...